Monday, June 28, 2021

Two Truths and a Lie

 Have you ever played the game two truths and a lie? It is a great ice-breaker game. The premise is easy, you list two truths and one lie and people are supposed to figure out which one is the lie. I decided to play that game, with a twist, on my blog today. I don't know about you but I just need a little fun. I am currently reading 6 or so books between different sites for reviews, or my own personal growth. I am going to put the cover of the 6 books here and I hope you will guess which one is the lie. Some will be easy if you have seen any of my posts recently or follow me on Goodreads. But, I am hoping to stump you. Can't wait to hear which one you think is the lie!


 
Sorry the formatting is weird, the pictures were not cooperating! 
So 5 truths and 1 lie...
Which is the lie???


No comments:

Post a Comment