Saturday, June 5, 2021

First Line Friday #3- All Arranged

This is my third post for First Line Fridays and I am excited to be participating again! First Line Friday is hosted by Hoarding Books.

This week I am sharing from All Arranged: Luella Linley: License to Meddle #3 by Meredith Resce. This book releases June 14, 2021. It is one you don't want to miss!

All Arranged (Luella Linley: License to Meddle #3)

 She'd Run Away. 

Rather than face him at the altar, she had taken her lady's maid, ordered a carriage and run away.

 I enjoyed this book! If interested you can read my full review here.

Your turn! Grab the book nearest you and post the first line in the comments!

Hoarding Books

6 comments:

  1. Along a Storied Trail by Ann Gabhart
    Everybody thought Tansy Calhoun was heartbroken after Jeremy Simpson threw her over for Jolene Hoskins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is on my list to read this month. I am looking forward to it as I think it sounds great. What is the name of your blog?

      Delete
  2. "He had ruined death for her, and the hope of it." On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor by Jaime Jo Wright. I highly recommend this dual timeline!
    Perrianne Askew
    perrianne (DOT) askew (AT) me (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed quite a few dual timeline books recently. This one is on my list of books that I want to read, but have not been able to get a copy yet. Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
    2. Also, I tried to reach out to your website/blog, but I am not sure if I am typing it in right, nothing comes up.

      Delete
  3. I'm just starting The Songstress by Lori Bates Wright so I'll share the first line from there.
    "President and Mrs. Lincoln finally arrived."
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Happy reading! 🙂❤📚

    ReplyDelete