Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday -Book Titles That are Questions

 Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! This week’s topic features book titles that ask questions or have question marks in them. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. I knew when I saw the prompt that it was going to be hard and take some serious thought. Most of the books that I came across from my own reading that asked questions were either nonfiction or children's books. I tried to dig a little deeper to find some fiction as well.

What if Jesus was Serious about Prayer? By Skye Jethani

This is one I am currently reading, love the images!

What if Jesus Was Serious ... About Prayer?: A Visual Guide to the Spiritual Practice Most of Us Get Wrong

What Happened on Beale Street by Mary Ellis 

What Happened on Beale Street (Secrets of the South Mysteries #2)

Where are the Children? by Mary Higgins Clark

Where Are the Children?

She Lost Her Muse: Can a Young Artist Begin Again? by June Rollins

She Lost Her Muse: Can a young artist begin again?

Why Her? By Nikki Koziarz

Why Her? by Nicki Koziarz

What's So Amazing About Grace?  by Phillip Yancy

What's So Amazing About Grace?

The Secret Obituary Writer: What if obituaries told the truth? by Amy Martinsen

The Secret Obituary Writer: What if obituaries told the truth?

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? By Bill Martin Jr.

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

How may I offend you today? Rants and Revelations from a not-so southern lady by Susannah B. Lewis

 How May I Offend You Today?: Rants and Revelations from a Not-So-Proper Southern Lady

RV There Yet? by Diann Hunt

RV There Yet?

Have you read any of these books? Do you recall any books that you have read that are questions? For more fun you can join the link up here.

16 comments:

  1. RV there yet? is the best title! LOL My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on my never ending TBR list, I have heard great things about it, but haven't gotten to it yet. Have you read it? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. RV There Yet is the best title!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am looking forward to reading that one!

      Delete
  3. I feel like I read Where Are the Children ages ago, but I can’t remember anything about it.

    And RV There Yet is an awesome title!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-questions/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it a long time ago too and remember bits and pieces. I am looking forward to reading RV There Yet, it's supposed to be funny :)

      Delete
  4. I used to read TONS of MHC, so I definitely remember WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN? It's a chilling question, too, especially for a mother. Ever since having kids, my worst nightmares have been about losing them!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read all of hers too and haven't in so long! I agree, a nightmare question for parents. My kiddos are 16 and 18 1/2 and they were not where I thought they would be in Target today and I was starting to get a little tense looking for them. I KNEW they were fine, but still, ya know?

      Delete
  5. Great collection of titles! I haven't heard of any of these books.

    Here's my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=483

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Can't believe you haven't heard of any of them! I have read 6 of them and the children's book was one of my kids (and foster kids) favorites!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. RV there yet? totally made me laugh. Great choices for this week's TTT! And thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it, hopefully it is as funny as it's title! Glad you like my list, it took a bit of thought for me. Looking at other's peoples lists, I was like, Oh yea, didn't think of that ;) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Great list. I love RV there yet? My husband and I have an rv and that would be a great book for me! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is as funny as it sounds :) It is supposed to be humorous. I hope you get a chance to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. I feel like Diann Hunt's is a familiar title, though not one I ever read. Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland last week! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot about it, it's supposed to be funny, but haven't read it yet.

      Delete