Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-Free Fall

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Free Fall by Nancy Mehl. It's anticipated release date is June 14, 2022.

About the Book (Goodreads):

Someone has been abducting women with long dark hair across Virginia. When the FBI is called in to help, Alex Donovan, a behavioral analyst, is tasked with putting together a profile. She's aided by her friend and colleague Logan Hart, but he has been acting strangely and won't say why. When the kidnapper demands that Alex meet him at an abandoned amusement park in exchange for the location of all his captives, she takes the bait. But the meeting proves to be a trap, and the building she's in explodes.

Finding herself imprisoned with several other women, Alex works to think one step ahead of her captor. But the more Logan and the BAU learn about the kidnapper, the more they fear Alex may not make it out alive this time.

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

16 comments:

  1. This does sound gripping, great choice, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing, Cindy! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to start this series. Here is my CWW: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2022/05/cant-wait-wednesday-in-honors-defense.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarita, I have not started this series either. I plan to binge them all together :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds like an exciting suspense. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, it is the third in a series, I do have high hopes for it.

      Delete
  6. I'm excited for this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been so long since I read a novel by Nancy! Cannot remember what I read last by her, but I think I did enjoy it. Hope you enjoy this WOW title. :)

    ReplyDelete