Saturday, May 28, 2022

Stacking the Shelves #24, Sunday Post #21, Sunday Salon #16

Hey bookish friends! How are things going for you? Any plans for this memorial day weekend? My daughter is in OH attending a friend's wedding, I am at my sister's house in TN, and my son and husband are home. My son is working today.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley:

None.

Library:

None.

Kindle Freebies:

None

Bought


I bought this one for the next Online Bible Study I will be participating in.

Book Mail:

I said I would review the first one and the author sent me both of them. They are such cute covers that I hope the stories live up to the covers!

Also for review.
 
I added 8 books to my Goodreads shelf this week.

I finished 3 books this week (will finish another one today). I have posted two of the reviews and the other will post the other one soon. I am hoping things settle into a routine soon so I can get back into reading more 😀

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.
What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

24 comments:

  1. These books look good! I hope that you enjoy them all. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Happy Memorial Day! We have a birthday here and some family over. Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a fun time, Greg! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. This is definitely a busy time of year and it does cut into reading time! We are staying close to home for Memorial weekend. Enjoy your time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gretchen. That was my original plan too, but then I really wanted to see my sister and niece.

      Delete
  4. We are laying low for the entire weekend. Our town goes crazy on holiday weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you at all. If I am not traveling to see family then I would normally be home for this weekend.

      Delete
  5. Have a great weekend in TN. I took my new paddle board out today, which was lots of fun. But I think that's about it for me excitement wise this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, that's awesome. If I had not come to TN I would have been on the lake at my in-laws, it's plenty of excitement!

      Delete
  6. It sounds like you've got a great weekend planned. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

    It will be interesting to hear more about Fighting Words and your Bible study. The two bookish books look promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. If you click on the words Online Bible Study under the book, it will take you to the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study page, where all the details are. You can work at your own pace, which I love.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your visit with your sister, Cindy. Those Shelf Life books looks cute, I hope they measure up to the cover. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, I know. I had every intention of turning them down until I saw the cover, I hope they are awesome!

      Delete
  8. Enjoy the weekend with your Sis! I will be here, on the back porch in Arkansas with my books and laptop and 95-yo mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're having a great weekend. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a great holiday weekend and enjoy your family time. We are very relaxed at home and I'm always trying to squeeze in more reading.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not done as much reading as I thought I would get done this weekend. Have a great week!

      Delete
  11. I hope you have fun with your sister in Tennessee. My sister used to live in Franklin. I've been there once and thought it was beautiful.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister lives outside of Knoxville, I lived here for 7 years, and Nashville for 3, TN is beautiful.

      Delete