Sunday, February 5, 2023

Spell the month in books-February 2023

I am happy to be participating in this monthly meme again! It is hosted by Jana @ Reviews From the Stacks. Here is how she describes the meme: 

Spell the Month in Books is a linkup hosted here on Reviews From the Stacks on the first Saturday of each month.

The goal, inspired by a hashtag I first encountered on Instagram, is to spell the current month with the first letter of book titles, excluding articles such as ‘the’ and ‘a’ as needed. That’s all there is to it! Some months there are theme challenges, such as “books with an orange cover” or books of a particular genre, but for the most part, any book you want to use is fair game! To participate, simply make a post, comment, or picture of the books you choose. They can be books you physically own or simply titles you have come across. Most of the time I create a virtual bookstack from titles on my Goodreads shelves. 

February's theme is red or pink covers. While I am SO tempted to go with books on my February TBR, I will do my best to do the proper theme, LOL.

F-Falling for Your Fake Fiance by Emma St. Clair. I have read this one, click on the cover if you want to see my review.


 E-End Game by Rachel Dylan-this has been on my virtual TBR for a long time.


B- (the) Bluff- by Emma St. Clair, I read and loved this one, click on the cover if you want to see my review.

R-Ready to Fumble by Christy Barritt, I own this one on Kindle.

U-Unexpected Love Story by Ellie Hall is on my virtual TBR.

A-Authentically, Izzy by Pepper Basham-I read and loved this one. Click on the cover if you want to see my review.


R-Rescued by Love by Cami Checketts-this one I own on Kindle. Perfect for this month, really need to read it.

Y-Yours is the Night by Amanda Dykes. This one has also been on my virtual TBR for a while.

There you have it, the month of February spelled with books I have read or have been wanting to read. Are you participating in this meme? If you decide to participate, let me know, and I will visit your post! Have a great week!

19 comments:

  1. Love it! Such fun titles. Several of the romances are ones I want to read this year. Hopefully. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, fingers crossed, right?! I have SO many books I want to read, including the ones here I have not read yet. Never enough reading time, LOL!

      Delete
  2. This is so much fun! I've read one of these but have a couple more on my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! Glad you loved Authentically, Izzy because I'm going be read that one this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, awesome! I look forward to seeing what you think of it :)

      Delete
  4. What a fun prompt! Great job with finding these books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep saying I have to do this and I keep forgetting about it. Oi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, it's not too late! You can join in anytime!

      Delete
  6. You didn't even manage to go with red and pink, you also managed to do books that can represent Valentine's Day. Well done, Cindy.
    My Spell the Month in Books is just red covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marianne, it would be cool if I had meant to do that, LOL! Thanks. I will check out your post!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, just pretend. LOL. I don't know whether that was the intention but I thought it might when I saw the challenge. However, I hardly ever read romance, so I could only go with the colours.

      Delete
    3. Marianne, I rarely read books without at least a little romance, LOL.

      Delete
    4. So it wasn't such a huge coincidence. ;)

      Delete