Saturday, September 21, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #137, Sunday Post #134, Sunday Salon #128

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? It was a pretty long week, but overall good. This morning my husband and I are going on a hike, and I am really looking forward to it. Later I will be going through a bunch of cookbooks I got from the library, trying to find low histamine and anti-inflammatory recipes. Other than that, no solid plans for the weekend, which I am thrilled about 😃

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None

Library Treasures:

 
 
 
 
 

Kindle Freebies: None

Ebook: None

Book Mail: None

Bought: None

Other updates:

Obviously, a bunch of my library holds came in again this week. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE our library system? I am thrilled to have so many cookbook options for our dietary needs, now to hope they are helpful, LOL!  I finished four books and DNFed one this week.

What you might have missed on the blog this week:

Book Review: The Summer of Yes by Courtney Walsh

Book Review: Friends and the Golden Age of the Sitcom

Book Review: The Unique Friendship of Grover and Steve

Book Review: The Grump and the Girl Next Door by Ellie Hall

Book Review: The First Taste by Annah Conwell

The Christy Award Finalist Tour

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with finding good stuff in the new cookbooks! We're so bad at actually using our cookbooks at home, ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flipping through cookbooks for inspiration and getting them from the library is a bonus. If I love it I might buy it, but if not I didn't waste money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been a library no-show for a while, but you remind me how great their cookbook collection is. I used to like to sit and browse without necessarily even checking them out. I have to get myself back to using the library. The pandemic changed so much!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your hike! And I hope it's a quiet and restful weekend. One that recharges your batteries. :D

    ReplyDelete