Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Fall 2024 reading options

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books on My Fall 2024 To-Read ListI missed participating last week, but I knew I wouldn't have time to visit other blogs. This week I am sharing books that I have ARCs for and others I want to read this fall...although I haven't thought much about it yet, LOL! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.  

Top Ten Tuesday: my reading options (suggestions) for fall

ARCs (ones I have already committed to whether I have them in my hands already or not):

 
 
October book club pick:
Other Books I think I want to read:

 
 
 
 
There are SO many books I want to read right now, so I could go on and on, LOL! Books pictured:

  1. Write for You by Megan Byrd
  2. 70 North by Kimberley Woodhouse
  3. The Color of Home by Kit Tosello
  4. Of Gold and Shadows by Michelle Griep
  5. The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
  6. The Story People by Heather Kaufman
  7. A Surefire Love by Emily Conrad
  8. Coral by Sara Ella
  9. Hope's Highest Mountain by Misty Beller
  10. The Forgotten Life of Eva Gordon by Linda MacKillop
  11. Sanctuary Buried by Lisa Phillips
  12. 26 Below  by Kimberley Woodhouse
  13. 8 Down by Kimberley Woodhouse
What books do you want to read this fall (or spring)?

What topic did you go with today? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

34 comments:

  1. The Blue Castle was excellent! Hope you like it.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Deb, I am excited for it. I have had it for quite a while!

      Delete
  3. That looks like some great reading. I love the cover of Of Gold and Shadows for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, I believe I have some great reading ahead of me :)

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to try both Griep and Woodhouse for ages. I need to just do it already! I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I enjoy Woodhouse's books but haven't read a Griep yet! I own a few by her, but you know how it is, LOL!

      Delete
  5. So many beautiful covers. I haven't heard of any of these. Will be check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hena, I hope you find something you would like to read :)

      Delete
  6. Great list! I'm waiting on 70 NORTH to arrive. Can't wait! Enjoy your week :)

    Here's my TTT: https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2024/09/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coletta, I am also waiting for it to arrive, in the meantime, I will catch up on the series, LOL!

      Delete
  7. Isn't LM Montgomery the author of the Anne of Green Gables series? I wonder what her other books are like.

    My Fall TBR: https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2024/09/ttt-my-fall-reading-list-and-how-i-did.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, yes, she wrote the Anne of Green Gables series and a few other novels as well (that I haven't read). I have heard fabulous things about it and I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  8. Of Gold and Shadows sounds interesting. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poinsettia, I thought it did too, can't wait to dive into it (once it gets here!).

      Delete
  9. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2024-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love The Blue Castle! That's one of my favorite books. :D And I want to read Write For You and Of Gold And shadows, too. Happy reading all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark, I am excited that The Blue Castle was picked for Book club because I can finally read it ;)

      Delete
  11. Yes! The Blue Castle is so good! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard such great things about The Blue Castle and I really want to read that too! I've got it on the shelf and I'm just waiting to read it among all the other TBRs haunting me! 😂👻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, LOL! I am looking forward to reading it with my book club ladies.

      Delete
  13. Great list, Cindy! Of Gold and Shadows is an amazing story. I hope you enjoy all these books. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many great choices. Enjoy.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have some great books here. I have considered a few of them. Most of my reads are Amish romances right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, I enjoy Amish romances as well :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  16. Good luck with your fall TBR! I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My backlog of books I should be reading to review is definitely out of hand! Good luck with your fall reading list :)

    ReplyDelete