Sunday, September 5, 2021

What should I read?


Hey bookish friends! How is your Sunday going? Mine is going really well. I got up and exercised this morning for the #75hardchallenge I am doing, had a snack, and was still ready and at Church on time 😀 I was feeling quite accomplished, LOL! This afternoon I have been trying to narrow down the books that I will read for the rest of this year...trying to make sure I don't over-commit myself and trying to find books to finish a reading challenge. But, I need your help! I need to read a book that is recommended by a friend or family member...which is where you come in! I am looking for an author in the Christian fiction category since that is the reading challenge that I am doing. I am open to authors and/or book suggestions. There are 75 categories on my list and I am down to the last 17...so want to squeeze them in before the end of the year...hence making sure I am not over-committed with review requests too, LOL! I have intentionally not put a book in more than one category because I have enjoyed reading new authors and making it more of a challenge 😉

So, please comment with a favorite author or book below...I would prefer no historical fiction, science fiction, or even suspense...looking more for contemporary fiction and light humorous reads...what do you suggest 📚???? I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment