Monday, September 6, 2021

It's Monday-What are you reading #1

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are planning to read over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and add to your TBR pile! This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at The Book Date.

This is my first week participating.

What I read last week:


What I am currently reading:

 
What I hope to read this week:
 
So, what have you been reading lately? And what's coming up on your radar? If you would like to join the fun click on the link below 😀



 

10 comments:

  1. All of your books look so good. Enjoy them and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to #IMWAYR!

    Looks like you've had a nice variety of books recently - and lots more in progress!

    Hope you enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Sue :) I love new link-ups and opportunities to meet other bookish friends. I love seeing what everyone is reading :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Colletta's Kitchen Sink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list of books. I love seeing the Christmas titles coming out. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, thanks for stopping by. I don't normally read Christmas this year, but it's a great year for it ;) I LOVED The Mistletoe Countess.

      Delete
  5. I love the cover of Liz Johnson's novel. Such a peaceful scene. These all sound like great reads. I hope you have a great week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of books! You got so much reading in this week! :)

    ReplyDelete