Sunday, December 5, 2021

2022 Read your bookshelf challenge

Hello my fellow bookish friends! 

Today I am sharing another reading challenge I will be participating in come 2022. This is the third one that I will be doing! 

It is the "2022 Read Your Bookshelf Challenge" hosted by Chantel at An Intentional Life. I heard about this one from Chautona Havig (thank you!), and once I checked it out I knew I had to do it. 

It seems like a pretty easy challenge-and definitely low pressure-one prompt a month:

January: quiet-any kind of word that represents quiet in the title, like silent or still

February: love in the title

March: growth, something growing or having to do with growth

April: your initials in the title

May: a new-to-you author

June: A book on the cover

July: a book you have been avoiding

August: a body part in the title (like Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer)

September: a collection of poems, short stories, or whatever works for you

October: "secret" in the title (The Secret Garden)

November-cozy or nostalgic (includes books that make you feel that way)

December: a mostly white cover 

To see more about this challenge and her giveaways, click on the image below (Chantel has a downloadable version on this image on her page):


8 comments:

  1. This reading challenge sounds like a lot of fun. I know I own a lot of unread books that are gathering dust on my bookshelves... maybe this challenge would encourage me to read more of them in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, that is my goal!!!! I am doing several challenges that will be encouraging me to do that (I haven't published all of them yet)! This one is one of the easier ones but sounds great!

      Delete
  2. I like the sound of this one- I've been thinking of doing a couple challenges after taking the last couple years off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, I am still new to the blogging/reading challenges community so I want to do ALL the challenges and will end up doing 7, but I have made it where they are kind of interrelated to make it more manageable. But, I seriously had a hard time narrowing it down to 7 ;)

      Delete
  3. This challenge sounds great. I need to go through the challenges and figure out which ones I will do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I took time on Saturday and finally finalized my list :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate that. Your blog looks great and I like and need this 2022 challenge. Somehow the books on my shelves do not get read as I gravitate toward new releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I understand that completely. Yet, we keep buying new books and putting them on our shelves too, with great intentions, LOL!

      Delete