Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-The Premonition at Withers Farm

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing The Premonition at Withers Farm by Jaime Jo Wright. It came out yesterday but I don't have a copy, so I can still say I can't wait to read it 😂😉

Synopsis (Goodreads):

In 1910 Michigan, Perliett VanHilton is a self-proclaimed rural healer, leaving the local doctor, George Wasziak, convinced she practices quackery. It doesn't help that her mother, Maribeth VanHilton, is a Spiritualist who regularly offers her services to help others speak to their dearly departed. But when Perliett is targeted by a superstitious killer, she relies on both George and an intriguing newcomer for help.

In the present day, life has not developed the way Molly Wasziak dreamed. Facing depression after multiple miscarriages, Molly is adapting to her husband's purchase of a new farm. A search for a family tree pulls Molly deep into a vintage web of deceptions, made more mysterious by the disturbing shadows and sounds in the old farmhouse.

Perliett fights for her life, and Molly seeks renewed purpose for hers as she uncovers the records of the dead. Will their voices be heard, or will time silence their truths forever?

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. Well if you're still awaiting your copy, that sounds perfectly acceptable to me! I LOVE that cover and hope you get hold of this one very soon:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dual timelines and this book sounds interesting! I hope that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you think about this one when you do finally get a chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice today. I absolutely can not wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very gothic and mysterious! I love that cover. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy it! Jaime Jo Wright's books are always some of my most anticipated releases. :)

    ReplyDelete