Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday-Last Ten Books I added to my Goodreads TBR

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books I Read On Vacation (bonus points if you tell us where you were!) (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer). Since I haven't been on a real vacation in quite some time I am not feeling the topic. I thought about tweaking it to 10 books I would read on vacation, but that would just be my Fall TBR list. So, I decided to do a previous prompt that I have not done: The Last 10 books added to my Goodreads TBR. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

The last 10 books I added to my Goodreads TBR:

Have you read any of these?? If so, what did you think?

What did you do for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

 

27 comments:

  1. So many good books. Hope you’re doing well. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-types-of-books-i-read-on-vacation/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whispers in the Reading Room does draw my attention immediately! And that Mimi Mathews series is sure to be fun. I have one on my Kindle, but can't remember which one.

    Have a wonderful Tuesday Cindy!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mareli! I think I have a Mimi Mathews on my Kindle as well, but haven't read anything by her yet.

      Delete
  4. I recently added The Matchmaker's Lonely Heart to my TBR list, too. And Whispers in the Reading Room looks really good, so I'll be adding that one next. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, so many good books out there!! I think the good news is we will never run out of options!

      Delete
  5. I have not read any of these, but they look interesting. I have a couple on my TBR though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to switch up the topic, not because I haven't been on vacation lately but because my memory is not good enough to remember what I read and where I read it! Ha ha. I haven't read any of these, but I want to try the Matthews serious. WHISPERS IN THE READING ROOM also looks good.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I also have a hard time remembering what I read on vacation (or last week, LOL!).

      Delete
    2. Right?? The struggle is real!

      Delete
  7. Nice topic change. I recently read The Belle of Belgrave Square and just adored it. I hope you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Susan (above) I just can't possibly figure out what books I read on vacation, let alone on a specific trip - so I tweaked the theme too. I haven't tried this one, so it's one I'll put on a list for the next time I'm at a loss on the topic. These all look like interesting books - hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the visit Cindy!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to go rogue this week too, haha. Looks like you added some great reads to your TBR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover of The Belle of Bellgrade Square. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I haven't heard about any of these books. Nice to get to know them through you.

    My TTT this week is all about travel books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The title "Whispers in the Reading Room" is very intriguing! Combined with the cover design, makes me curious to learn more about that one. :) Thanks so much for visiting my website on this week.

    ReplyDelete