Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-Sundown

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Sundown the third book in the Sky King Ranch series by Susan May Warren. It comes out November 1, 2022. I enjoyed the first two books and can't wait to see how the trilogy ends!

Synopsis (Goodreads): 

Former Delta Operative Colt Kingston knows when someone is lying. He may not know the truth, but he sure doesn't trust Tae, the woman who is caring for his ailing father at Sky King Ranch. Behind those beautiful blue eyes, he can tell there is a troubled--and smart--woman.

A few of her stories prove true--he's found the crashed plane and the dead body inside. Still, her story of survival seems too incredible to believe . . . until the thugs she claims to be hunting her show up and threaten Sky King Ranch. Now Tae must disappear, along with her secrets.

But Colt's not about to let her go it alone. And when they discover that her secrets include the antidote to a plague that threatens the world, it'll take all three Kingston brothers to save the country they've vowed to protect.

Susan May Warren brings her Sky King Ranch series to a climactic close with this high-stakes race against the clock.

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

20 comments:

  1. Me too! I am on the hold list at the library for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, awesome!!! I hope we both love it!

      Delete
  2. Great choice! I hope that you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cracking premise and I love that cover - I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fantastic series finale. I hope it's a great read for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw someone unbox this from the publisher on Instagram and each time I see a Susan May Warren novel, I'm remined how terrible it is that I now have SO many by her yet to read. The backlist catch up is going to be brutal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I understand, there are just SO many good books!

      Delete
  6. Nice choice. I hope you enjoy this last book in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love me some Susan May Warren! I can't wait to read this one. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Susan May Warren's books! This has been such a great series! Hope you enjoy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read her yet, but the premise sounds like it will make an exciting read. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete