Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-Pretty Little Pieces

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Pretty Little Pieces by Carmen Schober. This will be a new-to-me author, but I think the book sounds great! I actually won a copy, so I will have it soon after it releases!! It comes out December 6, 2022. 

 

Synopsis (Goodreads): 

Ambitious influencer Georgina Havoc and her designer beau Lance Broussard have been dubbed the the next Chip and Joanna Gaines, but their happily-ever-after falls apart when Lance blindsides her with a "pause." The show must go on, so Georgina takes on the task of renovating a forgotten cottage in the tiny, tight-knit town of Tarragon, Tennessee on her own.

Georgina has a plan to save her relationship--and her show--but a surprise drop-in from her troubled twin sister makes things extra messy. That, and the presence of rugged ex-sniper Cassidy Stokes, who throws a wrench in all her plans.

As she puts the pieces of her rippled life back together, will Georgina retreat to the familiar or embrace a new design?
 

 What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. This sounds intriguing. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so good. Congrats on winning a copy. That's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley, I won from another blogger :)

      Delete
  3. I love Chip and Joanna! Nice choice this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I love them too, they are great!

      Delete
  4. What a fun and somewhat different premise for a story - a relationship built around the media.....hope you like it. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New here. Is this a place where u talk bout books one has read or reading at moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Can't Wait Wednesday meme is where we talk about books that we are looking forward to that have not released yet. On my blog I talk about books that I am reading, have read, books I want, etc.

      Delete