Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-The Mysterious Amish Nanny

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing The Mysterious Amish Nanny by Patrice Lewis. I love reading Amish fiction and this title really caught my eye! It comes out December 27, 2022.  

Synopsis (Goodreads):

Stepping into her past…

Reveals a future she didn’t know she wanted.

When car failure stalls Englischer Ruth Wengerd’s impulsive cross-country trip, she doesn’t expect to be rescued by a horse and buggy—or to suddenly become a nanny for widower Adam Chupp’s son. Helping the sweet family reminds Ruth of her Amish upbringing and the shameful secret she’s hiding. But when the temporary job begins to feel permanent, can she face up to her past…for a future she left once before?

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!
 

12 comments:

  1. Love this Can't Wait Wednesday! I've discovered so many fun ways to blog without having to just do reviews constantly and you fellow bloggers are always giving me great ideas. I will have to check out the page you mentioned. Getting a jump on new upcoming books is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shellie, yes! I love this meme and hearing about so many new releases coming out! Everyone's tastes are different, but that adds to the fun!

      Delete
  2. I love reading Amish fiction too, but have gotten away from it recently. I was just thinking I was in the mood for a good Amish fiction book. This one looks intriguing and I haven't read this author before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, I had gotten away from Love Inspired novels but have come back around :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy The Mysterious Amish Nanny when you read it. This sounds like a heartwarming read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a good nanny romance, this looks good. I hope you enjoy it, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so good! Thanks for sharing, Cindy! :)

    ReplyDelete