Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday-Books to read before the end of the year

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday is books on my winter 2022-2023 read list. I am going to tweak this topic to books I need to read before the end of the year...and I am not at home (where my list is), so we'll see what we end up with! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

10 Book I need to read before the end of the year:

Okay, so that is only 8, but I am so tired and that is all I can remember, LOL. It is Monday night, I am scheduling this post because I will be driving back to Ohio on Tuesday (today). I am sure I have made a similar post somewhat recently, LOL.

What did you do for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

 

31 comments:

  1. How lovely. I hope you will get to all of these before the year ends, although, if not, that won't be the end of the world, right? In any case, I wish you happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! No, not the end of the world, just trying to finish a few challenges and reviews!

      Delete
    2. I know. One reason I haven't done any yearly challenges this year. Just too much of a pressure.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a safe drive! These books look cozy and fun. I hope you get to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kami, we did have a safe drive. Happy to be home!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Deanna, ALL her books are fun! If you haven't read her, I highly recommend her books!

      Delete
  4. You've got some good books here to read before the New Year arrives. Good luck!

    My TTT: https://nashvillebookworm.wordpress.com/2022/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-winter-tbr-3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smitten Book Club looks cute!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED The Lady in Residence and A Hope Undaunted. I hope you do too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, I think I will, I just need to find the time!

      Delete
  7. These sound like fun. I hope you enjoy them!

    My TTT: https://bookwyrmknits.com/2022/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2022-2023-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a fun list. Hope you'll enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fun....especially the Smitten Book Club and a Holly Jilly Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! Before the end of the year??? That's ambitious and no way I could make it....too much life getting in the way this month. :) Hope each and every one is a good read.
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-winter-tbr-2022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, I understand that, we just got back from a trip, have another at the end of the month, and a house to get settled.

      Delete
  11. I've been meaning to read THE LADY IN RESIDENCE ever since I heard about it. I hope we both enjoy it!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Safe travels, Cindy. I hope you are able to get to read these before the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoy your reading! All of these look like perfect picks to see out the year. I admit Smitten Book Club in particular caught my eye! I haven't read earlier books in the series, but it does sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, neither have I, but I don't think it will take away from the enjoyment of it! I almost always enjoy my reading :)

      Delete
  14. I hope you are able to finish these books for the end of the year.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete