Thursday, December 22, 2022

Sweet on You

Title: Sweet on You

Series: A Bradford Sisters Romance #3

Author: Becky Wade

Genre: Contemporary fiction, Romance, Christian Fiction,

Publisher: Bethany House

Source: Hoopla/Library

My review:

Sweet on You by Becky Wade is the third book in the Bradford Sisters Romance series. They are best read in order as they follow the lives of all three sisters.

I was really looking forward to Britt and Zander's story. I started listening to it on audio and finally switched to reading it on my e-reader. I was underwhelmed with the story. It has plenty of sweet spots, but it was too long. Some parts were too drawn out, while others could have done with a bit more fleshing out. I liked the mystery in the story, but, I don't know, some parts just did not work for me.

I do recommend this book, especially if you have read the first two.

★★★/5

Synopsis (Goodreads):

 Britt and Zander have been best friends since they met thirteen years ago, but unbeknownst to Britt, Zander has been in love with her for just as long. When Zander's uncle dies of mysterious causes, he returns to Washington to investigate. As they work together to uncover his uncles tangled past, will the truth of what lies between them also come to light?

6 comments:

  1. I've read some of Becky Wade's other books, but none in this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first series of hers I have tried. I will try other stuff of hers too :)

      Delete
  2. The cover sure is pretty. I get frustrated with long winded books too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't remember specifics about this novel, but do know I adored book one in this series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, yes, I think it was the best of the series!

      Delete