Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday-Royal (Gone) Rogue

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Royal (Gone) Rogue by Emma St. Clair. The release date is loosely set for next week. I NEED to reread the first one so I am ready for this one!!!!

Synopsis (Goodreads):

I need to find the perfect woman to be my queen. Love was never supposed to be part of the arrangement.

I've always done things by the book--that's the burden of being the heir to the Elsinorian throne. So when my father grows ill and my coronation seems imminent, I intend to find my future queen the same way ... with logic and a list of eligible women who fit a detailed set of data points.

My brother agrees to cover for me at the court, and I set out to offer a common woman the chance to be something more.

Only ... nothing goes according to plan.

Alessia is far more than she seemed on paper, and she stirs feelings I never imagined having. The next thing I know, I'm washing dishes in her grandfather's restaurant, hoping to win her hand and her heart.

Meanwhile, my absence in Elsinore has been noticed and the whole kingdom is wondering if I'm abdicating the throne. Though I love the simple village life, I need to return home, and I won't do so without Alessia.

The only problem: I might not have mentioned the fact that I'm the crown prince of Elsinore.

Royal Gone Rogue is the second in the Sweet Royal RomCom series with laugh-out-loud humor, heart-warming love stories, and sizzling chemistry that keeps the bedroom door closed.

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!
 

22 comments:

  1. This sounds like huge fun, Cindy:)). I love fairytale retellings and this one has lots of promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the first one, but I'm excited for this one too. I can't get enough of Emma St. Clair's books. They're so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun read. I hope you get to read it soon!

    My Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Majanka, I will, I will be buying it as soon as it releases, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Oh, this sounds delightful! I've got to read it. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I enjoyed the first one and can't wait for this one!

      Delete
  5. This one looks like a lot of fun! I hope that you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this one. I'll have to check out the first book. I hope you enjoy it when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! That's quite a big secret to keep from the person you love. I hope you love this one when you read it. I will have to check it out too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick! I need to read more of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to read her books and this series for a while. Guess I'd better do that! :) Thanks for the reminder and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tressa, her books are so fun! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete