Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Bookish Holiday Haul

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and Happy Boxing Day to those who celebrate today. Happy New Year to all of you!! Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf (Maybe share your holiday book haul?) Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday my bookish holiday haul 

 
 

With the gift cards, you know what that means...more books, LOL! We are traveling to TN tomorrow where I will celebrate Christmas with my sister. She usually gets me some kind of bookish merch, so I will have more to share later (including what I bought with the gift cards 😉).

Did you receive any bookish merch this year? What did you do for today's topic? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

26 comments:

  1. Yayy for gift cards! I got a couple of gift cards too but now I'm struggling to decide which books to buy first! I hope you're enjoying Christmas with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gift card is ALWAYS fun because then you can get something you know you need or want. Have fun at your family Christmas AND discovering some new finds with those gift cards, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, yes, the struggle is real! Spend it on needs or wants, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Gift cards are so fun!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! Gift cards are great. I bought a lot of books with gift cards last year. Hope you enjoy these.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2023/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most-recent_01722336024.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy it all! Gift cards are my favorite thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Falling for your Boss looks interesting. I had a crush on one of my bosses for a little bit. It didn't last long, mainly because I'm married, lol. I hope you enjoy all of these and get some fun books with your gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, I LOVE Emma St. Clair's books, they are hilarious! I have ordered books and hopefully they will be wonderful!

      Delete
  7. I'm reading Pepper Basham's The Mistletoe Countess right now and enjoying it quite a bit. Looking forward to the next books in her Freddie & Grace mystery series now!

    (My TTT is here.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, I LOVED The Mistletoe Countess!! It is one of my favorite's from Pepper.

      Delete
  8. Bookstore gift cards are my favorite! It's a shopping spree on someone else's dime. What's not to love? Have fun shopping.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always thought those page holder finger things would be so useful! I hope it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deanna, me too, LOL! Right now I am reading on my Kindle, so I haven't tried them out.

      Delete
  10. I hoard my Amazon gift cards for Kindle books!! What a great Christmas haul!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! That's a lot of wonderful bookish stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got a few books off of my list, though I purposefully didn't ask for as many books as I usually would. My physical TBR pile is already too large!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great Christmas haul! I'm always excited for gift cards! And Pepper Basham books! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, right?! Can't go wrong with either one!

      Delete