Sunday, May 5, 2024

90 Day Bible Reading Challenge

Title: 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge Read the Whole Bible, Change Your Whole Life

Author: Mary DeMuth

Publisher: Bethany House

Genre: Christian Nonfiction, Christian Living, Self-Help

Source: Own

My Review:

As soon as 90 Day Bible Reading Challenge Read the Whole Bible, Change Your Whole Life crossed my radar I knew I wanted to read it. I had read another book by Mary DeMuth and enjoyed it. Plus, I have read the Bible, but never in such a short time frame.

It was interesting when I started reading the Bible in such a rapid manner. I started hearing different Bible Study teachers' voices in my head when I would get to sections they had taught (like Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, etc.). I also made several connections that I had not made before.

While it is not easy to endeavor to read the Bible in such a short time frame, I found it to be worth it. I also enjoyed DeMuth's straightforward thoughts on each day's reading.

I think it would have been better spread over 100 days. I say that because life happens and I didn't complete it in 90 days 😂. However, I gave myself grace and continued until I finished it (probably around 95 days). 

★★★★★/5

Synopsis (Goodreads): 

Supercharge your walk with God by reading the entire Bible.

If your time in the Bible has felt tedious and you are longing to revitalize your faith, the 90-Day Bible Reading Challenge is here to help.

With this book as your guide, you can grow your faith in ways you never have before by reading the Bible for the next 90 days--cover to cover.

It may sound impossible, but it's absolutely not. Having briskly read through the Bible for years, author Mary DeMuth knows the profound impact this spiritual reset can have. Here she gives you her own comprehensive--and achievable--reading plan, fresh devotionals and insights, and encouragement to keep you going. You'll not only read the entire Bible in three months, you'll

· savor the life-changing power of God's timeless truths
· trace the presence of Jesus throughout the entirety of the Bible
· emerge with freedom and healing
· learn to navigate your world with wisdom and joy

We all need a reset. This is your invitation to wrest yourself away from the siren call of the world and reorient your heart to worship the One who gave his life for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment