Monday, September 9, 2024

JustRead Rendezvous November 2024

  

You are Invited

I AM GOING AND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU THERE!!! I KNOW OF SEVERAL OTHER BLOGGERS PLANNING TO GO AND I AM EXCITED TO MEET THEM IN PERSON. OBVIOUSLY, I AM SUPER EXCITED TO MEET THE AUTHORS AS WELL 😀

JustRead Rendezvous 

November 14-15, 2024

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago-Downers Grove

Authors and Readers will gather at the second annual JustRead Rendezvous on November 15, 2024, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. The event will be held at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago-Downers Grove following The Christy Award Gala. The Christy Award honors and promotes excellence in Christian fiction and is a program of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association.

Rendezvous will celebrate Christian fiction and sweet reads and feature corporate worship, speaker sessions, author panels, small group discussions, games, giveaways, a pop-up book shop, and book signings. This event aims to sweeten reading and storytelling experiences with fellowship and encouragement. Keynote speakers are Amanda Dykes, Becky Wade, and Ronie Kendig. Kimberley Woodhouse and Lisa Phillips will lead worship.

Additional participating authors include Amanda Barratt, Amanda Cox, Angela Ruth Strong, Dani Pettrey, Elizabeth Goddard, Elizabeth Musser, Emily Conrad, Gabrielle Meyer, Grace Hitchcock, Janilise Lloyd, Jen Turano, Kate Breslin, Katie Powner, Kristi Ann Hunter, Laura Frantz, Linda MacKillop, Lynn Austin, Mesu Andrews, Misty M. Beller, Nancy Mehl, Nicole Deese, Robin W. Pearson, Sara Brunsvold, Sara Davison, Sara Ella, Sara Watterson, Shannon McNear, Susan L. Tuttle, and more.

The JustRead Rendezvous is open to registered attendees only. Baker Publishing Group fiction imprints (Bethany House and Revell), Enclave Publishing, and Kregel Publications join JustRead Publicity Tours as event sponsors.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please head over here to register!!!!  Again, I would LOVE to meet you in person! If you are like me you so rarely do anything like this for yourself, so maybe let this be your nudge to do something for yourself!!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have SO much fun at this. I just read over the list of authors who will be attending and there are so many favorites coming. I'm excited for you. I wish I could come, too, but work and family just won't allow this year. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, that is what I said last year! I am super excited to be going this year. I am nervous too, my introvert self prefers home and small crowds, but I think it will be good.

      Delete