Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday-Books that are easy to escape into

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Books That Provide a Much-Needed Escape (bonus points if you tell us why!). I am off the mindset that ALL books (at least fiction) provide an escape, so I am tweaking the topic just a little bit to books I recently loved escaping into. In order to make the list, the books must have received 5-stars from me. And, since I have read a TON of romcoms recently...hopefully there is a little bit of variety in the list😂.  Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.  

Top Ten Tuesday: books I recently loved escaping into (tweaked it even more so I am not using the same author or series):

 
 
Click on the cover image to be taken to my reviews-which will give you most of my thoughts on why I think these are great books to read!
 
What topic did you go with today? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

20 comments:

  1. Romance has been a very popular pick this week!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, probably because it is so easy to escape into, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Love Audit has a cute cover.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    Astilbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Astilbe, with a cute story to match the cute cover :)

      Delete
  3. Emma St. Clair's books are always a fun escape. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look really good. Rom-coms are a great escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that the majority of books give us an escape from whatever our lives are like.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-hs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-h/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Runaway Bride and Prejudice! Beauty and the Beach! LOL, I love these titles! I haven't heard of any of them, but the titles are enough to catch my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyndi, don't you think that book covers are getting more strikingly beautiful with each passing year?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, yes, I do! I unfortunately, still judge a book by it's cover!

      Delete
  8. There are so many books on your list I want to read! Great list, Cindy. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover of Twice Sold Tales. It looks like a lovely escape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plotting Summer and Levi Bailey has Butterflies both look like absolutely adorable reads!

    ReplyDelete