Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Book Titles That Include the Word “[insert word of your choice here]” (Pick a word and share ten book titles that include that word!). I decided since those of us in America just celebrated Independence day, to highlight a series that celebrates this holiday. There are thirteen books in the series and they can each be read as a stand alone novel. I have not read any of the books yet, and several authors are new to me, but I believe they are all clean romances. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today.
Top Ten Tuesday-Stars, Stripes, and Hockey Nights
From the author's description of the series: Stars, Stripes, and Hockey Nights: A sweet hockey romantic comedy series where hockey isn’t just a game—it’s an American tradition. This summer, celebrate our nation’s 250th birthday with the swooniest hockey all-stars as they take the ice in a festive exhibition tournament.







What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

Aw how cute is this series! Great choice Cindy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin!
DeleteThis is so fun! To celebrate the Fourth, my parents and I went to a free brass quintet concert followed by a showing of Hamilton on the lawn of a historic college in our state's capital. It was VERY hot and sticky, but a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteKaris, sounds like a fun time!
DeleteHow fun! These sound great! I bet my daughter would love them. Thanks for sharing, Cindy.
ReplyDeletehttps://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-book-titles.html
Thanks Cheryl.
DeleteIce Hockey is really having a moment in romance! Thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteShelleyrae, it is and I am here for it, LOL!
DeleteThis is a great list! How fun!!! Great choice this week, Cindy. 😊
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicole.
Deletethis series looks really cute!
ReplyDeleteCarrie, I am looking forward to diving into it!
DeleteYou picked one unique topic! :) I haven’t seen sports on any other lists yet. Maybe that will change, though?
ReplyDeleteLydia, thanks!
DeleteWhat a creative way to name the titles in a series! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
ReplyDeletePoinsettia, I agree!
DeleteI love these covers, they all look so pretty together!
ReplyDeleteLindsey, I think so too!
DeleteOh, I love this! I have to look for these books. How clever are those titles!
ReplyDeleteYvonne, I agree. I know they are on Kindle Unlimited, so I am sure they are on Amazon.
DeleteHow fun! 🤩 Are these sweet/inspirational reads? I recommend The White House Chef Series if you like cozy mysteries. 😄♥️
ReplyDeleteAmy, they are clean reads, no faith content, but no spice either (and I don't think bad language, at least not with the authors I am familiar with). I am not a cozy mystery person, for the most part.
DeleteOk, thank you! I just recommended the Chef series for your patriotic theme and they have romance. 😅♥️
DeleteLOL, gotcha!
DeleteOops! That’s me, Amy of Hearth Ridge above lol
ReplyDeleteAmy, LOL, no worries.
Deletewow, 13 books around the same themes. They are getting too repetitive?
ReplyDeleteEmma, they are words from our National Anthem.
DeleteThat is a really cool and fun idea for a series. I hope you enjoy them if/when you read them!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa, the first book is on Hoopla, so I just downloaded it :)
DeleteThese look like really cute little reads! I think I saw some of the cover reveals on Instagram, too. :) Thanks for visiting my list today!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rissi!
DeleteWow a whole series. What a clever way to organize books on a theme.
ReplyDeleteMy post: https://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2026/07/ttt-world-is-getting-hotter-books-on.html
Anne, I agree!
DeleteOkay, I haven't read this author, but just bought Through the Perilous Fight off of a Facebook ad because it was so pretty with it's sprayed edges. Great pick for your topic!
ReplyDeleteLisa, that would get me too!
DeleteHockey Romance is super popular right now! But most of them aren't very clean haha so this could be a good palate cleanser! Also I love how the titles play out and thank you for telling me to go back and read all the titles, It was worth it
ReplyDeleteOh, I love a good hockey romance and have found quite a few clean ones.
DeleteThis looks like a fun book series. Love those covers! Happy Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie!
DeleteThat's a fun idea for a series. Thank you for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteDeb, I thought so!
DeleteWhat a fun and clever idea for a romance series! You'll have to let me know what you think of the books themselves if you end up reading any of them. :D
ReplyDeleteLark, the first one is on Hoopla so I have started it. I am 2 hours in and enjoying it.
DeleteThis looks like a fun series! I'm familiar with Elana Johnson. I actually did a critique group with her as the leader during a writing conference years ago. She's great. I've never heard of any of the other authors.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
Susan, I haven't read any of Elana's books yet, but own one of hers on my Kindle.
DeleteI love this! What a great idea for a series and for your topic of choice!
ReplyDeleteThanks Haze.
Delete