Monday, March 1, 2021

Top Reads Jan/Feb. 2021

 A Twist of Faith (Mitchell's Crossroads, #1)

 Deadly Encounter (FBI Task Force, #1) Closer Than She Knows

The Curse of Misty Wayfair

 I have read fifty books so far in 2021. Don't ask me how I have done it because I honestly don't know. I do not feel like I have read that much 😂 I wonder how many I could read if I did feel like I was reading a lot?! Anyway, true confessions, several of them are children's books that I have done for reviews 😀(and several are in progress). So maybe that is how I have done it. So, I want to take a

quick minute to give my top reads of this year so far. I am just going to do the title, if you want the full review of the book you can click over to my Goodreads account.  What have you read that is really good recently?! I would love to hear from you!!

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide  Will Rhyme for Diapers: Baby Poems for the Parents Who Raise Them A Double Dose of Love (Amish Mail-Order Bride #1)    

When my Mom Goes to Tsunami Supermarket, Why Can't I Tag Along?  Vestiges (#1) When Twilight Breaks Collision of Lies (Amara Alvarez #1) 

Network of Deceit (Amara Alvarez #2)  Obsession (Natchez Trace Park Rangers, #2) Standoff (Natchez Trace Park Rangers, #1) The Moonlight School 

Someone to Trust  The Beginner’s Guide to Growing Great Vegetables My Grandad Is A Star A Perfect Amish Romance (Berlin Bookmobile #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment