Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday Spotlight #7-Return of the Song

Happy Sunday, friends! A few weeks ago I started doing a "Sunday Spotlight" where I highlight a book/author that deserves more love!  I take a book that I have read and enjoyed that has less than 100
reviews on Goodreads and give it some extra love by drawing it to your attention! Maybe someday I will host a link party (if I can figure it out) to make it easier to participate. 

Title: Return of the Song

Series: The Rockwater Suite #1

Author: Phyllis Clark Nichols

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Fiction

79 ratings and 53 reviews 

My Review:

Incredibly powerful! I had never read anything by Phyllis Nichols before, but I loved this book! So well-written. Can't wait until the next one comes out. (November 2018).

About the book (from Goodreads):

When Caroline lost her love, she lost the music too.

Caroline Carlyle’s hopes and dreams were crushed when her fiancĂ© died six weeks before their wedding. For years, she wrestled with aching loss and shattered faith, struggling to find the inspiration that once came so easily. Abandoning her half-finished piano compositions, Caroline traded her old ambitions for the comfort and familiarity of life as the town’s piano teacher.

But Caroline’s life turns upside-down when a mysterious stranger enters her life, bringing courage and fresh purpose. Inspired by her new acquaintance, Caroline embarks on a quest to track down the beloved rare piano she played as a child. Her search leads her to Rockwater, the Kentucky estate of a wealthy gentleman, where Caroline finds her heart may be composing a surprising new song.

What's an author or book that you have read that deserves more Goodreads love? Share in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!


1 comment: