Sunday, December 12, 2021

2022 Alphabet Soup-Author Edition Reading Challenge

I recently heard someone say that they "read" the bookshelves at the library. They made it a point to go through each letter of the alphabet and read one book by an author with that letter. After I wrote this post I found who it was, it is Lark over at Lark Writes...on books and life. So, I know where I will be headed if I need help with this Challenge! 😉
I thought it was a fabulous idea but wasn't sure I had the initiative to do it. When I saw this challenge I knew this would be a great way to read the bookshelves in a more organized/hopefully easier manner!

The 2022 Alphabet Soup Author Edition Reading Challenge is hosted by Lori over at Escape with Dollycas Into a Good Book

The challenge runs from Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2022.

Books can be used for other challenges.

The challenge is to read one book that has an author whose first name, middle, or last name starts with every letter of the alphabet.

For all of the rules and details head over to Lori's page. Let me know if you sign up so we can encourage and cheer each other along!


9 comments:

  1. Good luck with this challenge! I still need to find a book from the B & A shelf to finally finish mine. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, you can do it! I imagine those shelves are easier :) I have already planned my "Z" shelf ;)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! This sounds like a challenge that will offer a lot of serendipity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, if I don't plan it too much, LOL! I am looking forward to it!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with this challenge. It sounds like a fun one. :)

    ReplyDelete