Sunday, December 19, 2021

2022 Literary Escapes Challenge

 Hello fellow bookish friends! 

I hope you all are doing well. I am back with yet another post about a book challenge I will be doing in 2022. I think all told, counting Goodreads, I will be doing 7 (which is probably a bit much for a newbie, but THANKFULLY books can be used for more than one challenge, which will be my saving grace!). 

The 2022 Literary Escapes Challenge Challenge is hosted by Lori over at Escape with Dollycas Into A Good Book.

The challenge runs from Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2022.

The challenge is to try and read a book from each state (plus the district of Columbia!). You can also own bonus points by adding books from countries

Books can be used for other challenges.

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

District of Columbia

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

For all of the rules and details head over to Lori's page. Let me know if you sign up so we can encourage and cheer each other along!

 


10 comments:

  1. I love that coffee mug (me too) but, don't bother me when I'm drinking coffee and reading a book...LOL

    I am terrible following through when I join reading challenges although Literary Escapes 2022 really interests me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, I have not really done a lot of challenges, but I am hoping it will diversify my reading some. We will see how I do :)

      Delete
  2. Wow...you have signed up for a lot of fun reading challenges this year. I'll be lucky if I manage to do one. Good luck...and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, the only thing that will save me is if I use books for multiple challenges, which is what I plan to do! I am starting with books on my physical bookshelves and plugging them in where I can :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I've seen this challenge- and I love the idea of visiting states through books. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg :) Hopefully I will be successful :) The goal is to just have fun!

      Delete
  4. This is interesting because for the last 10 years or so I've been my own private 'read around the USA' challenge. (I myself am in England.) I don't think I could do it in one year! That's brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cath, Hopefully I will be successful, but I think it will broaden my horizons :)

      Delete
  5. I'll be rooting for you Cindy, sounds like a very interesting challenge.

    ReplyDelete