Saturday, December 18, 2021

Top 20 of 2021 Sign-up Post

I was blog hopping today and came across a sign-up post for one final challenge/meme of 2021 and I thought "why not?" Several of the topics are ones that I wanted to do anyway, so why not join a challenge to encourage/motivate me to get the posts done. Although, I can already tell you I am not sticking to my top 10 new to me authors that I read in 2021. I will be featuring them all 😂

It really is hard to believe that 2021 is almost over. I'm honestly not sure I am ready or not, but it's coming regardless.

So, the meme/challenge is called Top 10 of 2021 and is hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads. It will be her eighth year hosting (way to go Kimberly!) and my first year participating.

The Top 10 of 2021 end-of-year event will take place December 25-31, with a new topic each day. You can do each day or just the ones that interest you. I think I am going to try to do all of them but that is the week we will be out of town so it will be harder to keep up with.

Here’s the schedule (which also doubles as a bookstagram challenge for those of you who are into that kind of thing):

 

For all the details head over to Kimberly's blog and read all about it. If you decide to join in, let me know, I would LOVE to hear your answers for all of these!!

4 comments:

  1. I find it hard to believe we're almost to 2022 also. Where did this year go? Anyways... fun challenge. I've seen a few people signing up for it and it'll be fun to see what you all come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, yep, I jumped on that bandwagon, LOL. I was planning to do a few posts anyway, so hopefully I will get them all in. It really doesn't seem like December (it's warm and rainy here) and hard to believe how quickly the New Year is coming!

      Delete
  2. It does sounds like a great challenge. I'll be looking forward to your responses!

    ReplyDelete