Monday, December 27, 2021

Christmas Challenge update

I decided to join the #20booksforChristmas challenge. This was my first year joining in all the fun 😀 This challenge was hosted by Tea & Cake for the Soul.

 

 

 

 

Books I read:



 
 
 
And that's a wrap, 20 books!! I will end up with 22 Christmas reads, total, once I finish the two I am currently reading/listening to. This is not the original 20 I planned, but I am happy to have completed the challenge!! Thanks to Tea & Cake for the Soul for hosting 😀

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great challenge! Congrats on so many Christmas reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 20 is really excellent! I like the sound of The Texas Christmas Revenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cath, it was good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! That's a LOT of Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I agree, probably more than I've ever read in a year...and more than than the last couple of years put together.

      Delete
  4. wow! 20 books! I know I read more than usual of holiday reads this year, but don't know if I quite made it to 20. I see one or two on your list that are on my TBR as well, like the Twelve Holidates one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Emma St. Clair's book, so I loved the Twelve Holidates. I have never read so many Christmas books in a year and I honestly thought I would get to more, but I am glad to have reached my goal.

      Delete