Sunday, February 13, 2022

Big Game Read-a-thon

Today I am participating in Jenn's Big Game Read-a-ton. Even if you did not sign up before today you are more than welcome to participate. You can head over to her blog for all the details!

With me being sick I am not really doing anything specific food wise. I was supposed to have a beef
stew in the crock pot, but I forgot to pull the meat from the freezer yesterday 🤦 So, it will be leftovers, which is fine. I will also watch a TV show with my husband and son when we eat dinner this evening.

I am planning to finish these books:

 

 

I am reading Meet Me in Myrtle Beach while working on a puzzle😀

I am planning to read: 

 

If I actually finish Jane by the Book I will move onto:

I own both of these books so they will also work for some of my reading challenges. The cover of my Northanger Abbey book is prettier than this one though :)

I have one more book on my radar if I finish these two (doubtful) and it's a book I've had on my Kindle forever. I need to start reading some of those too!

I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday! Will you be watching the game? Or reading? Or doing something totally different? If you're reading, what are you reading? Would love to hear from you 😀

10 comments:

  1. You've got a string of great books lined up. A great way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, it was very relaxing! I finished the ones I has planned on and am still reading Northanger Abbey.

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy your day of reading and I hope you are feeling better soon. I hope to get some reading in today as well as some blog hopping. Nothing too exciting. :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, it was a restful day. Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, Cindy. I'm watching the game now, it's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I forget to take meat out of the freezer for a planned recipe. Glad you had leftovers to eat instead. Hope you feel better and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel, I do too, LOL! Thankfully it doesn't happen too often and I am good at a last minute dinner plan too!

      Delete
  5. I had dinner at my mom's as I usually do on Sunday nights. Then I came home and continued rewatching season 5 episodes of Outlander to get ready for when season 6 starts next month. Since my team was not in the Superbowl, I had no reason to watch! Sorry you were sick. Hope you're getting better by now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I am feeling much better (still not 100%) but have been nursing my husband all week, he woke up really sick on Monday and is still pretty poor.

      Delete