Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-Crossfire

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Crossfire by Lynette Eason. It is the second book in the Extreme Measures series and is set to release August 2, 2022.

 About the book (Goodreads):

"FBI negotiator Julianna James has never lost a hostage-until now. As the death toll rises and the killer's motive becomes clear, Julianna knows anyone she loves will caught in the crossfire. It will take all her courage, and the help of Former Army Ranger Clay Fox, to bring this negotiation to an end"--

 What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

 

20 comments:

  1. Yes, I am waiting for this one as well. I enjoyed the first one in this series. Great pick, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great choice this week, Cindy. I enjoyed the first one and am looking forward to this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like this one! I love Lynette Eason's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great synopsis! I haven’t read this author before but I’m intrigued. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good and I've been seeing this author popping up on a few different blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, it's because she is an amazing writer :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds really good. I have to add it to my list. Sounds like a book I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound of this. Hostage negotiations are so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy Lynette Eason's books. Hope you love this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good and yay for not having to wait too much longer for its publication date.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I've ever heard of this author before but the book sounds good.

    ReplyDelete