Thursday, July 14, 2022

Happy 1st Blogiversary (late!)

I can't believe how fast a year has gone...and I missed it 😂 I started this blog on May 1, 2021, because I LOVE books and I love talking about books. I was sharing about what I was reading on my family blog, but honestly, my friends and family care more about other things in my life, and not what I am reading 😀 So, I decided to start a book blog and some people were encouraging, others, not so much.

All I can say is...

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!

I love this blog and the book community I have found because of it! I have always loved reading, and now I can add blog hopping to that love. I love visiting your blogs, learning about new blogs, and having you all stop in to comment on what I am reading. It's a whole new world!

 A year in review:

My first post*

569 Posts (to date)

55 Followers (Thank you!!)

 Started Book Challenges

Over 6000 comments

285 books read

Most Popular Post

Least Popular Post** 

My TBR continues to exceed beyond my life-span thanks to you all!! 

I continue to add books to my Goodreads list every time I visit your blogs

I continue to find new blogs to follow

I continue to gain blogger friends


 

 

 *I did back date some posts so there are some posts before this, but this is technically my first post that I started this site with.

**Honestly, all of them were unpopular at the beginning because I had no followers, and I was trying to get my foot into the blogger world.

Whether you are a first time visitor, frequent visitor, or follower; I appreciate each and everyone of you for taking time out of your day to come visit and comment. Thank you for the love and support that you have poured into my first year of blogging! I am excited for many years to come (God willing!).

                        Cindy

19 comments:

  1. Happy first blogiversary, Cindy! The book blogging community is lucky to have you :) Here's to many more blogiversaries to come.
    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy Cindy!!! I am so glad you've decided to join the book blogging community and I love to read your posts and to chat with you!!!

    Here's to many more!!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elza, thanks so much, I feel the same about your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary! I know I am very glad you started this blog; I love reading your reviews and adding new books to my TBR list. And it's been very fun chatting about books with you! Here's hoping for many more years to come of reading and visiting your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark! I feel the same about your blog! Love the comments and getting to know each other's book preferences :)

      Delete
  5. Happy blogiversary, Cindy! I'm so happy you started this blog! It's been so great getting to know you and reading your posts! Here's to many more years to come! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Cindy!! I enjoy your blog very much and I'm glad you started it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I appreciate it! I enjoy yours as well.

      Delete
  7. Cindy!! Well done you, I can't believe it has been one year. You are so encouraging, a wonderful book blogger, and I appreciate you so much!! 😊💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wren, you are very sweet and encouraging!!!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on a successful first year. There's always so much to learn when starting off in a new venture - hope it's just the first of many years!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww congratulations!! A whole year (plus some!) is a wonderful accomplishment! Here's to many more years to come!!

    ReplyDelete