Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday-Funny Book Titles

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Hilarious Book Titles. I am off to my Goodreads list to see what I can come up with. I think this is topic is going to be subjective and I am not finding much (anything) that is truly hilarious. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Book titles I think are funny: 

 

 What did you do for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

 

 

24 comments:

  1. I love the title of The Pastor’s Wife Wears Biker Boots.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-hilarious-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These titles sounds fun.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great titles for this week's prompt! RV There Yet totally made me laugh. And I liked Chicken About Love, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pastor's wife wears Bikers Boots. Funny story - but I did actually know a pastor's wife who really wore biker boots!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mareli, that's awesome! I bet she was awesome too!

      Delete
  5. I love all the cozy mystery titles. Those are always so fun lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punny cozy titles are the best! They always make me laugh, even the really bad ones. Ha ha.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha - I want to read "The Pastor’s Wife Wears Biker Boots"!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hearse and Buggy looks like a book I might enjoy. I just added it to my TBR list. Thanks for the idea. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great titles. Good choices. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all great. My favorite is Chicken About Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I am looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  11. I mean... honestly I think the chicken title takes the win! :) Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week - and apologies it took this long to visit here.

    ReplyDelete