Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday-10 Favorite Children's books

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Favorite Words (This isn’t so much bookish, but I thought it would be fun to share words we love! These could be words that are fun to say, sound funny, mean something great, or make you smile when you read/hear them.) I can't think of ANY words other than Shenanigans, so I will go a different route again today. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten Favorite Children's Books (Some have reviews, some don't!):










Have you read any of these?? If so, what did you think?

What did you do for this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.  

 

20 comments:

  1. Shenanigans is a great word. And I love your books. I read the Robert Munsch ones with my boys but the others might be newer because I haven't heard of them.

    My TTT this week is about my favourite names of places, locations that sound like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, yes, the others are newer!

      Delete
  2. I've only read the Robert Munsch book; all the rest are new-to-me.

    Picture books...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shenanigans was a word I chose for my list this week, such a fun word!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/18/top-ten-tuesday-390/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these all look super cute.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOU FOREVER is one of my favorite ones as well. I'm a sap, so it always makes me tear up!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, right?! Especially as my children are getting older...

      Delete
  6. Great topic. I love the squirrel in his mask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Frindle and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, yes, it's one of my kids favorites. My son told me to hand him a "Frindle" the other day so he could write a check, LOL!

      Delete
  8. Love You Forever is awesome, we had that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shenanigans is a great word. These look like fun book. I love the look of Please Don't Tell Cooper He's a Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like such fun children's books. My Grandad is a Star reminds me of my dad just because that's what all the grandkids called him. I think Dizzy Lizzie is one I'd love to read. :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete