Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-Targeted

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Targeted a novella collection by Lynette Eason, Lynn H. Blackburn, and Natalie Walters. It comes out November 1, 2022.

Synopsis (Goodreads):

In this novella collection, an FBI computer hacker, the vice president's son, and a CIA officer each find themselves in the clutches of merciless criminals. These thrilling stories offer excitement, intrigue, and romance--and hit the bullseye every time.

What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this too, Cindy! What a great trio of authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m intrigued! I hope that you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second time I saw this book today. It sounds very exciting and I hope you enjoy it, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I'm so excited for this one too! I'm a big fan of all three of these authors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this meme from Wendy @ Bashful Bookworm and it totally looks fun AND helpful. I think I'll join in.....
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terrie, I really enjoy it! It's a great way to keep the TBR growing, LOL!

      Delete