Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday-All the Lost Places

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing All the Lost Places by Amanda Dykes. I have a review copy coming and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival! It comes out December 13, 2022.

 
Synopsis (Goodreads):
Discovered floating in a basket along the canals of Venice, Sebastien Trovato wrestles with questions of his origins. Decades later, on an assignment to translate a rare book, Daniel Goodman finds himself embroiled in a web of secrets carefully kept within the ancient city and in the mystery of the man whose story the book does not finish: Sebastien.
 
What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!

14 comments:

  1. This sounds good! I love books about rare books and their secrets. I hope you enjoy All the Lost Places when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book, Cindy and rated it 5 stars. I hope you love it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, I enjoyed another one of hers and I am very excited about this one!

      Delete
  4. Wow - I've seen this cover around quite a bit the last few weeks. And each time it sounds so intriguing. I'll be watching to see what you think.....
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/wednesday-meme-15

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of this one! I'm adding it to my ever-growing TBR...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, Yay! Maybe someday we'll catch up on all the reading!

      Delete