Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday-Everything is Just Beginning

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Typically they are books that have not been released yet. This week I am sharing Everything is Just Beginning by Erin Bartels. It releases January 17, 2023.  

Synopsis (Goodreads):

An Immersive Story of Music, Struggle, and Starting Over from an Award-Winning Author

Michael Sullivan is a talented lyricist and a decent guitarist, but since he was kicked out of his band (and his apartment), he's not sure he'll ever get a record deal. Living with his loser uncle in a beat-up trailer and working a dead-end job, Michael has little reason to hope for a better future. Until the invitation for a swanky New Year's Eve party shows up in the mailbox. It's for his uncle, with whom he shares his name, but his uncle is going out of town . . .

On the effervescent night of December 31, 1989--as the Berlin Wall is coming down, the Soviet Union is inching toward democracy, and anything seems possible--Michael will cross paths with the accomplished and enigmatic young heir to a fading musical dynasty, forever altering both of their futures.

Award-winning novelist Erin Bartels enchants with this story of two lonely souls who have exactly what the other one needs--if they could simply turn their focus from what is ending to what is just beginning.
 
What book are you eagerly anticipating? If you would like to join in the Can't wait Wednesday fun just click on the image below to be taken to today's post. Happy reading!
 

16 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! I just added it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this one! I have read Erin Bartels before and enjoyed her, but am behind on reading her books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gretchen, I think I am as well, I have not read all of them.

      Delete
  3. This book sounds great! I hope you enjoy it when you get it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds good Cindy! I look forward to reading your review. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really does sound good, Cindy! I love that cover too. I am adding this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sounding book! Two lonely souls finding each other sounds heartwarming. Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to this one as well!

    ReplyDelete