Monday, January 9, 2023

Spell the month in books-January 2023

I am happy to be participating in this monthly meme again! It is hosted by Jana @ Reviews From the Stacks. Here is how she describes the meme: 

Spell the Month in Books is a linkup hosted here on Reviews From the Stacks on the second Saturday of each month.

The goal, inspired by a hashtag I first encountered on Instagram, is to spell the current month with the first letter of book titles, excluding articles such as ‘the’ and ‘a’ as needed. That’s all there is to it! Some months there are theme challenges, such as “books with an orange cover” or books of a particular genre, but for the most part, any book you want to use is fair game! To participate, simply make a post, comment, or picture of the books you choose. They can be books you physically own or simply titles you have come across. Most of the time I create a virtual bookstack from titles on my Goodreads shelves. 

January's theme is TBR or books to read while snowed/iced in:

I am going with books on my TBR:

J-Jesus Came To Save Sinners

A-Always Watching

N-Need You Now

U-Undertow

A-Amish Sweethearts

R-RV There Yet?

Y-You Should Sit Down For This

There you have it, the month of January spelled with books from my TBR (currently reading the l last one)! Are you participating in this meme? If you decide to participate, let me know, and I will visit your post! Have a great week!

10 comments:

  1. So fun! The cover and title of RV There Yet totally made me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, it is supposed to be humorous, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

      Delete
  2. This was fun! I need to do this one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, it's my second month doing it but I have fun with it!

      Delete
  3. What a creative way to showcase books from your TBR! The first and last one may make it to my TBR 😊.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy, I thought it was fun ;) Yay! Hope you enjoy them if you get a chance to read them!

      Delete
  4. You even found books that really start with the letter. Well done. Some of mine have an "a" or a "the" in front.

    My Spell the Month in Books.

    ReplyDelete