Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Blind Trust

Title: Blind Trust

Series: The SNAP Agency #3

Author: Natalie Walters

Genre: Suspense, Christian Fiction, Romance,

Publisher: Revell

Source: Revell

My review:

Blind Trust is the third book in The SNAP Agency series by Natalie Walters. While it could be read as a standalone novel, you will want to read them in order.

Also, the novella, Initium is best read between the second book and this one. I would have enjoyed it more (and understood its purpose more) had I read it right before this one.

We, the readers, have been watching the tension between Lyla and Nicolas build for three books. Now we finally have their story, but it is bittersweet because it is also the end of the series.

Blind Trust is intense! There is so much happening, personally for Lyla and Nicolas but also professionally for them. The story starts with a bang, and it's hard to put it down. There are several plot twists along the way, and one will hit you in the gut.

One of the things I have enjoyed about this series is the friendship the SNAP agency has. Even when things are intense, the team knows each other well enough to know how to break the tension, either with humor or by taking a break to reset. 

I know I am not saying much about the plot, but the synopsis tells you what you need to know, and I do not want to give spoilers. I highly recommend this entire series.

Thank you to Revell for the opportunity to read this book. I was not required to provide a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

★★★★/5

Synopsis (Goodreads):

2 comments:

  1. It's a suspense! I love this genre and I'm going to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nas, I read and enjoy a lot of suspense. This was a fabulous series!

      Delete