Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Book Wishes

 Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is book wishes. I know I have a ton of books I want and I am constantly tweaking my wish list. I have a million things to do today, so only managed to get five on here. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten Five Books I would love to own:

 
 My Book wish list is on Amazon and can be accessed here.

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

20 comments:

  1. I always find books to add to my TBR on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole has such a great cover!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to own these soon. I love the cover for Nicole. It would look great on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookworm looks really cute, as does Memory Lane. Hope you get them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I have never heard of Created to Dream but it has my attention now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it if you get an opportunity to read it!

      Delete
  6. Cindy, I need your kindle email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andi, sorry I am just getting to this. I will head over and give you the link.

      Delete
  7. Good list. A Sunday School class at my church is doing Purpose Driven life by Rick Warren for the umpteenth time. I'll look for this one--I have not encountered it. I'd read Purpose Drive a few times. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Purpose Driven Life and I am looking forward to this one.

      Delete
  8. No TT for me but your list looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLACKMOOR is one I've been meaning to read, but just haven't gotten around to yet. One of these days!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bookworm looks like a fun read! Hope you'll love all of these!

    ReplyDelete