Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Spell the Month-September

Happy Tuesday, my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Favorite Character Relationships. I am not good at this, so once again I am going to go rogue. I am going to spell the month in books. They are all books I have read and enjoyed. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Spell the month in books: September

S-Sway by Amy Matayo

E-Evidence of Mercy by Terri Blackstock

P-Paper Moon by Linda Windsor

T-True Valor by Dee Henderson

E-Even Now by Karen Kingsbury

M-My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

B-Be Happy by Monica Sheehan

E-Engaging Father Christmas

R-Return by Karen Kingsbury

What did you do this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

28 comments:

  1. I only read My Sisters Keeper from this list.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/09/12/top-ten-tuesday-did-i-read-my-summer-2023-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this week’s prompt to be tricky, too! You weren’t alone there. I’m glad you thought of something that worked better for you.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lydia, I just don't have the mental capacity here recently for something that requires a lot of thought, LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love these 'spell the whatever' posts. Great variety of books, too!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea for this post! I haven't read any of these, though I've heard of some and have Evidence of Mercy on my TBR already.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristi, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy Evidence of Mercy when you get to it.

      Delete
  5. It's always fun to see which books people choose when they do this type of prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh! Do I ever see some throwback reads here. I read those Dee Henderson novels AND Linda Windsor's once upon a time too. Definitely favorites at one time. Wonder if they still would be!?? ;) Thanks so much for visiting my website today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I decided to go back to my "first" reviews so I wouldn't have so many books I talk about all the time, LOL!

      Delete
  7. Nice list, Cindy. I have read My Sister's Keeper and Engaging Father Christmas and enjoyed them both. There are some authors I want to try on this list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even try to do this week's TTT! I love that you found such great titles and covers to spell out September. :D Paper Moon is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark :) I really enjoyed that one as well.

      Delete
  9. Very clever. I love your creative thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever. You are very creative. It took a bit to make Google recognize me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your take on this week's topic! My Sister's Keeper was one of the first books to make me ugly cry at the end.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-platonic-relationships-recent-reads/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only read My Sister's Keeper. I hated that book so much. The ending...I'm not a fan of the whole concept, but the ending is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a hard time with character-centric prompts, too. My aging memory just can't deal! LOL. Spelling out the month in books is fun. Other than MY SISTER'S KEEPER, I haven't read any of these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete