Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday-Book Titles That Would Make Great Newspaper Headlines

Happy Tuesday and Happy Halloween my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is Book Titles That Would Make Great Newspaper Headlines (Submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next). When making this list I tried to picture the story that came after the headline, and most of the time I went with slightly humorous. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Ten book titles that would make great newspaper headlines

 
 
 
 
 

What were some of the titles on your list this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below. 

25 comments:

  1. Yes, they sure would!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...Blind Dates Can Be Murder is a perfect title for this week's TTT! And I also really like the looks of The Terrible Secret Shopper and The Secret Obituary Writer. More books for my TBR list. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lark, LOL, that is the upside/downside of these types of posts!!!

      Delete
  3. These are great! :) I especially like The terrible Personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Hope For Better Things would be a great headline and perhaps very appropriate for the current time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne, right?! I think it's a great one for anytime.

      Delete
  5. Something funny about this week's challenge is seeing the kind of headlines people come up with in relation to the kind of news we expect to see. My instinct would be to go towards darker, thriller titles. I think I associate the news with tragedy. You have a much more refreshing and dare I say optimistic set of titles. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE TERRIBLE PERSONAL SHOPPER. Ha! What a fun headline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great titles there. Would definitely read those articles. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun, feel good titles/headlines. I can see them leading into special features in a magazine or newspaper. I'd read these stories!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic collection of titles! I enjoyed reading Can't Wait to Get to Heaven a few years ago.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/book-titles-that-would-make-great-headlines/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun list!! I need to get back into TTT...someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I understand! We don't always have the time to do it. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  11. I read that series by Mindy long ago, and have this vague memory that they were fun! Definitely books I should give a re-read to. And the 'Personal Shopper' is a fun tittle, too! Thanks so much for visiting my list on this week. :)

    ReplyDelete