Saturday, March 9, 2024

Stacking the Shelves #112, Sunday Post #109, Sunday Salon #103

Hey bookish friends! How are you doing? It was a long week, but more productive.  I have work this morning, but hope to relax for most of the day. Tomorrow morning is church, and then I plan to spend the rest of the day reading, blogging, and RELAXING 😀 while my son has friends over for a game day.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.

NetGalley: None.

Library:

  
 

Kindle Freebies: None

ARC: None

Book Mail: None

Bought:

I read this one when it first came out, but it is one I wanted for my keeper shelf 😀

Other updates:

I finished 4 books and DNF'd one this week. I am caught up on reviews, YAY! I had 4 more library holds come in this week and I have 3 more pending. Two of them will be a while since I am 4th and 5th in line for them (which is good, hopefully I can catch up!).

Book Review: Kiss Me In Carolina by Brooke St. James

Book Review: Deception by Patricia Bradley

Top Ten Tuesday: Green Covers

Book Review: A Groom of One's Own by Emma St. Clair (6 days later and I am STILL sad I finished this one!)

Book Review: A Sweethaven Homecoming by Courtney Walsh

Book Review: A Sweethaven Christmas by Courtney Walsh

I am also linking up with the Sunday Post. The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted at Caffeinated Reviewer. I will also be joining Deb at Readerbuzz for the Sunday Salon.

What books have you added to your physical or virtual bookshelves? I would love to hear from you. Click on the icons below to join in on the fun. Have a great weekend!
 
 
Sunday Post

37 comments:

  1. I hope that you are indeed able to spend tomorrow afternoon reading, blogging, and relaxing. It sounds delightful.

    And congratulations on getting caught up on your reviews. That's something not many of us are able to do often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, yes, especially with the time change, I am resting today. I need it!

      Delete
  2. Hope you do get your relaxing afternoon! It's always nice to have a plan like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicky, I seem to need it more and more these days!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a nice busy bookish week! Reading 4 books is an achievement!

    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/03/09/stacking-the-shelves-childrens-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I'm not sure which sounds better, actually. Reading, blogging, and relaxing or having a game day! And no, I'm not a gamer. I'm a gamer wannabe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinjer-it was supposed to be a board game day, but one of his friends ended up in the hospital, so he canceled it.

      Delete
    2. Ok board games I can do. LOL I'm sorry to hear about his friend and hope the friend is ok!

      Delete
  5. Have a great week, however, you choose to spend your time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are also spending today reading and relaxing! It feels much needed. And I forgot about Daylight Savings and woke up too late to go to church; I'm going to try to catch the replay online. :( Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin, we forgot about it too, and I happened to see it on Facebook last night. Usually it is hyped up, but this year no one seemed to be talking about it!

      Delete
  7. I hope you're getting your reading and relaxing in, Cindy 🤗🌻

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dream of the day when I can say I am caught up on reviews, lol. You know that will be YEARS for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I did not do reviews for YEARS, but I am not going back to do them now. It would be a nightmare. Upward and onward, and when I am struggling with words or time, VERY short reviews.

      Delete
  9. Hope you've been able to relax. Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have got to read some of Emma St. Clair's books. They are on my TBR list. I love a good, clean, hockey romcom and I think I would enjoy her other books as well. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meezan, yes, you do!!! I truly love her books, they are HILARIOUS! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  11. You got some nice books from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so intrigued by the Emma St. Clair books. You seem to have such high praise for them so I've added them to my tbr! I hope you have a wonderful reading week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haze, she is definitely one of my favorite authors, especially for romcoms, her books are hilarious!

      Delete
  13. I hope that you’ve had some time to relax and read this weekend Cindy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a lovely feeling when you are up to date with reviews:)). Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and I hope this week has been a good one too.

    ReplyDelete