
Series: Maya Davis #5
Author: Erynn Mangum
Source: Kindle Unlimited
My Review:
While this book is one hundred percent predictable, I still loved it.
I loved seeing Presley learn who she was without the zoo. She had a lot of character growth in this story and found her happily ever after. I enjoyed seeing Maya and Jack have more of a role in this story, yet I didn't feel like we got the greatest conclusion on Maya's story (and it was her series, so yeah). Regardless of what I wanted, or didn't want, I loved this series, and I am so sad it is over.
★★★★/5
Synopsis (Goodreads):
After leaving her beloved Hudson Zoo, Presley McCoffrey is officially jobless. Caught between wanting a job that she loves and needing to just pay the bills, Presley is not finding anything in Hudson, California. The thought of moving and leaving her dear friend, Maya Dominguez, her new church and the cute Hudson Zoo Director is tearing her up, not to mention that she's finally talking to her parents again. What is she supposed to do when God keeps closing all the doors and not opening any windows?
No comments:
Post a Comment