Tuesday, August 4, 2026

TTT-Fun Cover Vibes

Happy Tuesday my bookish friends!! I hope you all are doing well. Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic isCover Freebie (Pick any topic related to book covers. You can make up your own topic or pick one from the list of previous ones!) I am going to go with covers I feel like are giving off fun/carefree vibes. I own all of these but have not read them...YET! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and you can head over there to see what our other bookish friends are up to today. 

Top Ten Tuesday-Fun Cover Vibes

The Good Nearby by Nancy Moser
Forevermore by Cathy Marie Hake
Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
Delivered With Love by Sherry Kyle
Shooting Sunshine by Wendy Rich Stetson
Enemy Bylines by Kathleen Fuller
Love in the Stacks by Julie Milo
The Rules of Falling For You by Mollie Rushmeyer
The Meet-Cute Manuscript by Kim Duffy
Bookmarked for Love by Sarah Monzon

Have you read any of these? Which ones should I move up the TBR pile?!
What topic did you go with this week? I would love for you to share in the comments. To see what other topics our bookish friends are doing this week click on the image below.

14 comments:

  1. I like the cover of The Good Nearby, it evokes playfulness. Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun choice! I especially love those first two covers. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lark! They make you want to be outside.

      Delete
  3. These are all fun covers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are definitely fun covers! They're all so cute and make me feel so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do indeed have those carefree vibes, which we love to see! I don't think a reader can ever enjoy too many of those types of stories. :) I had Sherry's once upon a time and remember I was SO excited to read that one but I don't think I ever did. ;) Thanks for visiting my list today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rissi, I am the same with Sherry's book, grabbed it up for super cheap, haven't touched it yet...hopeful, though, LOL!

      Delete
  6. These look good. Enjoy them when you get to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look so fun and carefree indeed! Great choice :D Hope you'll love all of these when you get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These covers do all have carefree/relaxed vibes. I hope you enjoy them all when you get the chance.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-covers-for-the-murder-of-roger-ackroyd/

    ReplyDelete