
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality.


I finished three books and one short story this past week. I also started a new crochet project. It's been a while since I have had the mental capacity to do crafts, so I am thankful that I have started crocheting again. Here is the details of how our new house came about, with a few pictures if you are interested: New house
What you might have missed on the blog this week:
TTT: G is for Great Books
Book Review: In a Word, Yes by Kit Tosello
Book Review: The Second Chance Trailer Park by Katie Powner
Book Review: Baby Llama Drama by Kate Watson
Book Review: The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allen Poe

Congrats on the house! And good for you for building in some relaxation time during the lull between signing the contract and the actual move.
ReplyDeleteThanks Joy!
DeleteCongratulations! I know you will be glad to be in your new house before the holidays begin. Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shellie, I will be so relieved!
DeleteCongrats on finding house! I visited the post with pics. I hope you’ll keep the photos coming as it gets finished.
ReplyDeleteOlivia, thank you! I will :)
Delete(I can't seem to log in, but this is Deb Nance at Readerbuzz!) I'm so glad that you found a house. It's been so long since we moved that I'm not sure I know how to pack and prepare. I do remember it being a lovely way to cull.
ReplyDeleteDeb, yes, we get rid of stuff with every move. When we moved into our rental last year I had gotten rid of over 200 books, some clothes and misc things. I have been getting rid of books all year, recently got rid of more clothes, and I am sure it will continue, LOL!
DeleteWoooo, congrats on the house!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nicky!
DeleteCongrats! That's so exciting. I hope you love the new house.
ReplyDeleteThanks Aj, I am hopeful that we will!
DeleteCongratulations on finding your new house—how exciting, especially with move-in day only a few weeks away! I’m also glad you’ve found your way back to crocheting and hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend before all the packing begins. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kat!
DeleteOh Cindy! I'm so happy for you! Smart move to relax before your move. I just placed Things We Cannot Keep on hold! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletePatricia, I hope you enjoy it!
DeleteCongrats on the new house! Very exciting news! The pictures are great. Best of luck to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Yvonne!
DeleteYay for finding a new house! Congrats. That's so exciting. Fingers crossed the move goes well. Wishing you a wonderful week. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Lark!
DeleteSo happy you found a house! That must be a mental load off :) I've had a wooble learn to crochet kit since christmas, but haven't watched the videos and started it yet...
ReplyDeleteBecki, I am not the best at the amigurumi type crochet, but I do enjoy trying. I love making blankets, scarves and things of that nature.
DeleteCongrats on the house! Hope you have a good week.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bree, you too!
DeleteHuge congratulations on finding a house - how exciting! Wishing you all the best in the run-up to the move with all the packing, etc.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete