Saturday, May 22, 2021

Favorite Book Quotes

 Do you have a favorite book quote? I know most people have favorite author's or favorite genres, but for those of us who LOVE all things books...we also have favorite quotes. So, do you have a favorite book quote? I do. As a matter of fact, the one that I love the most I have a sticker of it...and it is on my computer!! This is the true story of all avid readers 😀

If you have not read Things We Didn't Say by Amy Lynn Green, then I HIGHLY recommend it! I have never been a big fan of historical fiction, but her book definitely started a trend toward picking up and reading more.

Another favorite quote of mine is:

"But once someone reaches the point marked 'Overwhelmed,' even basic upkeep bows to the kids' needs, and every loose hinge or carpet stain threatens to unhinge a person like Mara, the responsible one. The one who spent a lifetime convincing people she could manage fine." 

This is from Cynthia Ruchti's book Facing the Dawn.

The third quote I am going to share is:

"Books breathed to me." 

This is from Pepper Basham's Hope Between the Pages.

Now it's your turn! What are some of your favorite book quotes? Please include the book and author so we can add to our never ending to be read piles 😂 Drop your comments below, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment