Saturday, September 11, 2021

Stacking the Shelves #1

This is my first week participating in stacking the shelves and hopefully it will be something I do each week.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! And audiobooks. Don’t forget audiobooks!

In other words, if you can read it or if it can be read to you – no matter how you got it – it belongs in Stacking the Shelves. The Stacking the Shelves meme is hosted at Reading Reality. Click on the link to join in the fun 😀

I bought this book at the library yesterday. I don't usually take the time to look at the books they have for sale, but I was planning to buy a book at Wal-mart and decided to see if they had it. They didn't, but I grabbed this one:

From the Library:

Came in the mail this morning:

Bought at Walmart:

Just added this one, free on Kindle 9/11/21:

 What books have you added to your shelves this week? Looking forward to seeing what you all are reading 😀

12 comments:

  1. Looks like some nice additions! I love the magazines (I miss buying magazines) and Girls guide to the Outback looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never buy magazines anymore, but I got a wild hair and grabbed two, LOL. Now...to actually read them. A Girl's Guide to the Outback is hysterical, I am enjoying it immensely! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm a magazine queen but for some reason I don't have that anti-inflammation one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I just got it yesterday at Walmart, it is supposed to be on display until November 15th...if you need it ;) I just need to find the time to actually read them, LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I used to scour the Library sales! Now I mostly read on my kindle although I did buy 3 books at Ollies that I added to my shelf :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to as well, I'm not sure why I stopped, probably thought I had enough books, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! I am happy with my selections :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Cindy! Welcome to Stacking the shelves! I normally combine it with my regular Sunday Post.

    You have such a fun and diverse selection this week. Great reading to look forward too!

    Have a good week and take care.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elza :) I hope you are having a great weekend and finding time to read :)

      Delete
  6. I've never bought a book from the library, I'll have to look into that. Great list of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are books that are donated that they cannot put on the shelves. My library has quite a few Love Inspired, but they have quite a wide selection at each branch too.

      Delete