Sunday, September 19, 2021

Summer Dayz

 As we enjoy the last few days of the summer season I decided to honor the end of this season with a tribute of books. What better way for book lover to recognize the end of a season, right?! Summer has been good to me but I did not actually read any books with summer in the title this year (did you?!).

Here are a few books I have read that have summer in the title:


And, a few that I either own on my kindle or have on my TBR list:








Now, this is obviously not a well rounded list! What good books have I missed with summer in the title that would fit in another genre? OR what great ones have I missed that are romance? Thanks for stopping by and I hope that your last few days of summer are fabulous 😀

4 comments:

  1. I loved The Penderwicks! I think I will reread it next summer. As for books with summer in the title, how about these?

    A Summer to Remember (Mary Balogh) - I love this one!
    Secrets of a Summer Night (Lisa Kleypas)
    Voices in Summer (Rosamunde Pilcher)
    A Stardance Summer (Emily March)

    Summers at Castle Auburn (Sharon Shinn) - fantasy
    One Summer (Bill Bryson) - history
    A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare) - classics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, thanks for sharing, Lark, I have not heard of any of them :)

      Delete
  2. Nice list Cindy. I read Just for the Summer
    Fay Keenan, Summer in the City by Lori Wilde, Priscilla Oliveras, and Sarah Skilton; One Summer Sunrise
    Shari Low and A Brambleberry Summer by
    RaeAnne Thayne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, Just for Summer looks like a fun read :) Thanks for sharing your list too!

      Delete